In case you are wondering what to do in São Miguel Island, we strongly advise you to do this combo tour with both Sete Cidades and Fogo Lakes. These two lakes are the most iconic places in the island. Sete Cidades is one of the seven wonders of Portugal with a 22km rim around two beautiful green and blue lakes where you can see some astonishing views from some of the viewpoints located on that location, the village is really simple and you can actually feel you are inside of an ancient crater once you are in there. Fogo Lake is located in the central area of the Island and has a unique blue color with pristine landscapes. This is the perfect combo for the ones that want to be able to discover the beauties of the Island.
Procyon or tourism office at Ponta Delgada city center.
Departure at 9h00 and returning at around 17h00
- Bring swimwear, towel, sunblock, your own reusable water bottle and a jacket (because the weather here can get crazy!)
- It’s required a minimum of 2 participants.
- Lunch is included in the price at a local restaurant.
- The tour can be canceled on the day due to bad weather conditions, lack of participants or third parties issues.
- Pick up and drop available in the different meeting point (so send us an email to know the extra cost)
Having a short stay? With us, you can get to see two lagoons on the same day! Join us to find more about the story behind the creation of the two biggest lagoons of the Island.
And also the lunch is included, so you don’t need to worry about where to find the best restaurant in town!