You don’t know what to do on a sunny morning or afternoon? This tour to Fogo Lake can be a good suggestion for you!
Fogo Lake is one of the most iconic places in São Miguel Island. It is a crater from a volcano and is still almost untouched by the humans. There, you will be able to see some of the viewpoints over the lake with an amazing blue color and also swim in hot thermal waters from the geothermal station.
A lot of interesting facts will be given during the tour by our local guide.
Procyon or tourism office at Ponta Delgada city center.
Departure at 9h00 and returning at around 12h00 OR 14h00 and returning at around 17h00
- Please bring swimwear, towel, sunblock, and your own reusable water bottle and a jacket (because the weather here is crazy)
- It’s required a minimum of 2 participants.
- No meals included in the price
- The tour can be canceled on the day due to bad weather conditions, lack of participants or third parties issues.
- Pick up and drop available in the different meeting point (send us an email so you can know the extra cost)
If you are looking for a half-day trip, this one is good to go! You’ll visit Fogo Lake, where we will stop in several viewpoints. Also, we can do some hiking, going down to the lake. You won’t regret, because the view down there is breathtaking!
You may also like…
Having a short stay? With us, you can get to see two lagoons on the same day! Join us to find more about the story behind the creation of the two biggest lagoons of the Island.
And also the lunch is included, so you don’t need to worry about where to find the best restaurant in town!
Relaxing at night in a natural thermal water